There is almost nothing that the ANCEL FX2000 can’t do. It supports all 10 OBDII test modes. It not only lists and deciphers error codes but clears them as well. The device is extremely accurate.
Want a great start for learning how to diagnose and fix problems on your own? The ANCEL FX2000 will likely be a great fit.
Ancel Fx2000 Functions
The ANCEL FX2000 offers far more functionality. It can also diagnosis issues with the engine, airbags, ABS brake systems, and transmission. It also clears error codes with these four systems and clears the warning light.
For even more information, the ANCEL FX2000 can stream data from any connected system. This lets you see live data, allowing for performance evaluations. It can also check to ensure the I/M readiness of your vehicle. Never fail an emissions test again!
This OBD2 scanner tool is made with a sleek LCD screen, making reading data easy. The scanner can be set in a variety of languages for ease of use.
The ANCEL FX2000 is ideal for quickly pulling required car information. This includes but is not limited to the VIN number and ECU reports.
Ancel Fx2000 Features
The features of the ANCEL FX2000 are many and varied. All 10 OBD test modes are supported. Any information pulled can display in a graphic format. Comparing and analyzing data become very easy.
Freeze frame is also supported by the ANCEL FX2000, letting you see exactly when a problem occurred.
If data needs to be further studied or shared, this scanner tool easily gets the job done. Data can be graphed and even printed for easy sharing.
Have you had trouble deciphering specific DTCs in the past? The ANCEL FX2000 offers an easy search function to see exactly what they are. It offers a “most common cause” of problems, guiding you to what will likely fix the cause of the DTC.
Finally, the software is updateable. You will be using the ANCEL FX2000 for years to come!
Of course, even the best OBD2 scanner is worthless if it isn’t compatible with your car.
Ancel Fx2000 review: Pros & Cons
- All 10 OBD Test Modes Supported — All system tests will be available
- Easy-to-Use Interface: The clear LCD screen and well-organized interface makes diagnosis of problems easy
- Free Lifetime Software Update: Your device will always be up to date for free!
- Help Options Great For Beginners: The system gives suggestions to fix error code issues, making self-maintenance easy
- No Oil Light Reset: This system is unable to reset your oil light.
- Full-Features not Available on Older Models: Older models of cars may not be compatible or be able to take advantage of the full features provided
The ANCEL FX2000 is widely compatible. It can be used for standard OBD/EOBD protocol diagnosis with most cars from the following manufacturing years:
US manufactured cars made 1996 or later.
EU manufactured cars made 2002 or later.
Most cars manufactured 2005 or later.
It should be noted that AT/ABS/SRS settings are only compatible with cars made in 2005 or later.
If your car was made before 2005, an older model OBD scanning device will better fit your needs.
Who is it for?
The ANCEL FX2000 gears more towards consumer users. Beginning users will find it easy to use. Those who are beginners with car maintenance may feel overwhelmed by the available information. The ANCEL FX2000 is a great teacher, though!
This OBD2 scanner is ideal for those who want to do the job done themselves. For experienced DIYers, the ANCEL FX2000 is ideal. It provides information to pinpoint problems. However, the information is presented in an easily consumable format.
We recommend this product for beginners looking for a reliable, data-rich tool. We also recommend it for experienced DIYers.
Finding the perfect tool for any job can be stressful. Finding the best OBD2 scanner tool is no exception.
Buyer’s remorse is a very real fear. Investing in an expensive tool only to find it’s not for you is a stressful experience.
However, the ANCEL FX2000 will treat the vast majority of users well. The depth of function of the scanner tool will cover nearly all conceivable diagnostic needs.
Even for beginners, it is easy to learn and efficient to use. Data show in an easy, digestible format that makes diagnosis easy.
ANCEL FX2000 Vehicle OBD2 Scanner
3 / 5
3 / 5
4.3 / 5
|Item Weight||3 pounds||2.9 pounds||1.63 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 12 x 5 inches||9.4 x 6.7 x 2 inches||9.3 x 7.9 x 1.8 inches|
|OBD2 full function||✔||✔||✔|
|Graph data stream||✔||✔||✔|
1.Does it show fuel misfire information?
- Yes! Use the freeze frame feature to see this. It also compiles misfire information.
2. Can I update the software with a MAC computer?
- No. The software only supports Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10 computers.
3. It immediately prompted for an update when powering on. Why?
- It is possible that updates have been released since a particular unit was manufactured. Make sure all updates are promptly performed by best performance.
4. What languages of the scanner?
- The ANCEL FX2000 is in English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, and Portuguese.
5. What is the voltage of the scanner?
- The scanner runs on 12 volts.
6. Does the scanner have a battery or need to be plugged in?
- No. The ANCEL FX2000 gets power directly from its link to your vehicle.